Hiromitsu Kitayama ( 北山宏光; Kitayama Hiromitsu) is the oldest member and current leader of the Johnny & Associates group Kis-My-Ft2 . He was also a former member of the temporary group Kitty GYM. He is the 'Ki' in Kis-My-Ft2.
- Name: Hiromitsu Kitayama (北山宏光; Kitayama Hiromitsu)
- Nicknames: Hiro, Hiromii, Mitsu, Mitsusu, Hiroppi
- Birthdate: September 17, 1985 (Age: 27)
- Birthplace: Kanagawa, Japan
- Blood Type: A
- Height: 168 cm
- Weight: 55 kg
- Hobbies: Shopping, video games, soccer, surfing
- Admires: Noriyuki Higashiyama, SMAP, Hideaki Takizawa
- Favorite Song: "Seppaku no Tsuki" by Kinki Kids
- Favorite Sport: Soccer
- Favorite Foods: Meat & Fish
- Favorite Animal: Dog
- Strong Points: Very good at sleeping & takes his time doing things
- Weak Points: Oversleeps & takes too long doing things
- Favorite Movie: Terminator
- Good Friends With: Tadayoshi Okura from Kanjani 8
- Image Color: Red
- Out of the younger members of the group, he is good friends with Takashi Nikaido and Kento Senga.
- He does all of the themes for all of the Kis-My-Ft2 songs and also teaches the harder skating stunts to the other members.
- He attended the same high school as Tomohisa Yamashita of NEWS, Koki Tanaka of KAT-TUN, and Jun Hagesawa of Three Tops.
- Although he is the oldest one in the group, he is also considered as the childish member.
- He is a sleepy head and proudly states that can sleep anytime and anywhere.
- Hiromitsu is a university graduate; he graduated from Asia University in 2008.
- He is very passionate about everything he does and is very good at giving out advice.
- Kitayama loves the countryside and plans on living there instead of in the city.
- He sets his alarm clock ten times but still doesn't wake up to it. Everyone BUT him happens to wake up.
 Misaki Number One!
 Ikemen Desu Ne? (ep.11)
 Kasuka na Kanojo
[2011.1.??] Duet 2011 February Issue (Cover & Feature)
[2011.1??] Wink Up February 2011 Issue (Cover & Feature)